Primarily we sub-contract our consultant service to other consultants (to become their ‘sub-consultant’) or to contractors or project owners (to become their ‘in-house consultant’), who require either a Quantity Surveyor or a Commercial Manager or a Contracts Manager or a Claims Consultant or a combination thereof.
We are experienced in all aspects of professional quantity surveying; contracts and cost engineering; contract / project administration; the preparation, appraisal and negotiation of construction claims and dispute resolution comprising arbitration and adjudication.
As your ‘in-house’ Quantity Surveyor or a Commercial Manager or a Contracts Manager or a Claims Consultant or a combination thereof, the types of services offered are:
- Contractual Advice: We can act for you as your contracts adviser or as a contracts manager providing either a part-time of full-time service to ensure the proper administration of your contract.
- Construction Claims: Preparation, evaluation and appraisal, and negotiation of construction claims on your behalf to avoid or settle disputes.
- Dispute Management: Managing submission of claims to either arbitration or litigation, assisting in appointment of lawyers, and the tribunal and subsequent management of further submissions and proceedings.
- Quantity Surveying Services: A full range of quantity surveying services are available however focus is made on tender submissions, tender analysis and contract administration for ongoing projects and settlement of final accounts.
Examples of Typical Pre-Contract Services are:
Preparation of main contract tender and contract documentation.
Preparation of subcontract tender and contract documentation.
Evaluation, negotiation and recommendation for award of contracts.
Examples of Typical Post-Contract:
- Financial contract administration including preparation / evaluation / recommendation of interim and final progress payment claims.
- Measurement and evaluation of change orders.
- Preparation of financial status reports.
- Preparation of Final Accounts / Costs to Complete.
- We can also assist you to procure full quantity surveying services in the market (i.e. sourcing quantity surveying company which suits the client’s needs) or other consultant services, and manage the appointed consultants on your behalf.
- Local Help: We can assist you to source and procure local staff and / or consultant services in the Thai market.
We can provide a service to companies such as your own on a long-term or short-term / full-time or part-time basis to suit your requirements and needs.
Please contact us to discuss your own particular requirements and how we can be of assistance.
Commercial and Contractual Consultancy Services, and Construction & Engineering Claims and Dispute Resolution Services
Are you involved in a construction dispute or concerned that one may be developing?
We provide commercial and contractual consultancy services to clients. We also provide construction & engineering dispute resolution services, enabling clients to minimise claims and other problems.
For larger tasks, we are fully supported by and work together with a well-known and highly reputable major International Construction & Engineering Claims Consultant company.
We serve construction companies, legal practices, developers, and consultants engaged in the Construction & Engineering industries (of Building, Construction, Energy, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Interiors, Petroleum, Power, Property, Rail, Real Estate, Telecommunications, Transport, etc) in Thailand and Asia.
We undertake such tasks as:
- Advice and review of Contract Terms & Conditions
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Change Administration & Management
- Claims Administration, Management & Preparation
- Commercial Administration & Management
- Contract Advice, Review & Management
- Delay Analysis
- Dispute Avoidance & Management
- Dispute Resolution
- Expert Witness
- Extension of Time Assessment and Narratives
- Informal Mediation
- Quantum and Disruption claims
If you have a potential contractual issue or claim developing and need assistance, or if you require more information on any of the services listed, or indeed have a construction problem which you may want to discuss, then please call us, for a preliminary discussion or contact us.